CMC has a wide range of applications. Often used as hydrosol, thickener, suspending agent and film-forming agent, emulsifying stabilizer, sizing agent and coating agent, adhesive, protective colloid, etc.
1.Detergent: CMC is the elementary element of the powder detergent, especially without a phosphor powder. It has the property of colloid, textile fibers, can prevent dust pollution in the use of synthetic detergent. Often this happens it can stable foam, protect your hands. CMC can join the non ionic liquid detergent, also can prevent repeat textile fiber to absorb dust, CMC also can be used as a thickener, stabilizer, soap and washing powder binder and plasticizer.
2. Drilling: CMC can be used as a drilling mud additives, as the protective colloid and viscosity regulator, and reduce filtrate. Can also develop models to adapt drill mud properties. The CMC is used in oil and gas drilling, drilling Wells, drilling, core drill, horizontal drilling and diamond mines. With high water loss control, CMC and highly efficient fluid loss agent, under the lower amount, you can control the water loss at a high level, but not affect the other performance of the mud. The formation of mud cake quality good, strong, tough, good heat resistance performance, Sea River Cellulose superior and salt resistance, under certain salt concentration, the ability to have good filtration reduction and keep certain rheology, in brine solution, compared with soluble in water, the viscosity changes little, especially for offshore drilling and deep well. In addition, the CMC is used as cementing fluid, can prevent fluid into the pore and crack; Used as a fracturing fluid to control the loss of fluid into the well.
3. Painting: CMC is a good adhesive for packing and gypsum, can be used for thickening and stable latex paint.
4. The paper industry, such as used as sizing agent used in papermaking industry.
5. Building materials: due to the plasticizing properties CMC, usually used for traditional plaster material, make its slow hardening process, therefore after mixing can prolong the using time of gypsum.
6. Textiles: CMC can be coated on the sand cloth, plays a role of protection in the process of weaving, keep good elasticity, improve the smoothness. The CMC is a kind of good finishing agent, compatible with most of the standard product. It improves the fiber tactility keep natural and vivid color.
7. Wallpaper paste: CMC is suited to paste the wallpaper. This paste preparation and used easily. It is not easy to pollution wallpaper or fading, the effect is very good. When used in printing wallpaper, CMC is a good paint adhesive.
8. Ceramics: CMC used for enamel adhesive and thickening agent. Also used in ceramic mud slab of binder and plasticizer.
9. The food industry: it is ice cream stabilizer, jams and jellies. The thickener preserved fruit, etc. It is used for sugar, fruit juice, food, bread, frozen food, canned food, instant food, beverage and so on. The CMC is widely used in most of the cattle feed, chicken feed, pet food, fish feed.
10. Pharmaceutical: CMC is used as excipients in a variety of agents. For some emulsion and suspension, and it can be used as excellent stabilizing agent, also used in ointment base and carrier of all kinds of antibiotics. In tablets. The 2012 Coating Additives Industry icing and the eye/ear/nose drops is also very common.
11. Cosmetics: CMC is used as a thickening agent, toothpaste is also used in skin creams and shampoo, shower gel and shampoo.
12. Electrode: dedicated to electrode application of CMC in joining plating electrode compound when it is squeezed, as adhesive, plasticizer, finishing agent.
13. Pesticide: CMC in insecticides and fungicides used as a thickener and stabilizer. Using the plane sprayed, it can extend the efficacy.
The article from: www.haihe.net